Update Mayor Cluck lost to Jeff Williams
February 10th 2015 meeting at City Hall. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ3Af1MWpXo&feature=youtu.be
59 minutes ago
- Our mayor continues to make procedural and ethical errors…citizen input has been exceedingly hampered in his last years as mayor.
- We now only have two minutes to speak during council meetings, the Citizen Participation for non-agenda items is no longer videoed to be archived.
- Gas Well agenda items have been removed on those drill sites where a (drilling zone) vote to have them administratively approved has occurred.
- I have had my mic cut off and have been interrupted by Cluck many times during my speaking time to be told “what” the content of my remarks should be related to.
- After one City Council meeting, Cluck raged and rampaged in a fit and injured my shoulder rushing past me to get to a reporter after one meeting when he flung open the glass door and rudely let it swing back & hit me…the mayor had to be restrained from “getting” that reporter during his “fit”.
- Clucks remarks about Hispanics made the news, and the list goes on and will only get worse-do not elect this man who so badly needs to be retired!
- Dr Death Cluck allowed our town to be toxicly industrialized; Chesapeake’s finances are in the toilet and our 60 padsites (3.5 gas wells per sq mile) may get sold off to a second tier driller and maintenance of these aging, explosive tanks will become our legacy especially near our schools.
- He also ignores state laws on drilling in “the thickly settled part of the municipality or within 200 feet of a private residence”.
God help Arlington…vote this guy out and vote someone in who has a plan to make our town Liveable Arlington again.